Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone.

Just wishing you all a Happy New Year and all that. Even though I don't really go in for the whole "new start" rubbish, since you're not going to suddenly change as a person overnight. It's a nice idea, and it's as good an excuse as any to do something better in your life, but me being the cynic I am gets somewhat frustrated with hearing about how this year everyone IS going to do that thing they said they would do a hundred times before.

But whatever, have a good year hopefully! No proper post today, as I'm rather busy doing work/still enjoying my Christmas presents/doing more work/getting ready to move back to Plymouth/living in 2011. To make up for it, here is a lovely picture of a lion. Enjoy!

Toby

Substitute work for 30 foot leap and it's basically me...

No comments:

Creative Commons Licence
Not tonight dear, I have a headache. by Toby Cadenhead is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.