Sunday 19 September 2010

Why is the rum always gone?

I am never, ever, ever drinking rum again. Bad things always happen when I drink rum. I remember leaving the bar, that much is a certainty. I remember waking up in my hallway. Unfortunately, there is a large series of events in between the two that remains a mystery to me.

I am most definitely back at university.

Sadly that's all you're getting from me today, as several nights out and several gym sessions have taken their toll, and I foolishly had nothing prepared for today's blog. But I hope the little anecdote about my silly student behaviour entertained you briefly, and I will have something more interesting for you next week!

~ Toby

1 comment:

Daydream Believer said...

Sounds like someone hit the rum bar in the basement of Bac Bar...
Not that I'd know firsthand or anything... but I hear heavily buttered toast is good for a hangover.

Creative Commons Licence
Not tonight dear, I have a headache. by Toby Cadenhead is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.