Sunday 28 November 2010

Alas poor blog. I knew him, Horatio.

I hope everyone's had a good weekend. I know I certainly have! My parents came down to visit for the day yesterday, and I spent today at my uncle and his wife's house. Suffice to say, lots of free food and dogs jumping up at you make for a sleepy Toby. So I'll have to apologise, and you can all warm yourselves with smug smiles...I have to postpone this evening's blog.

However, since tomorrow will be a working day for me, I'll be writing something at the computer anyway, so I'll try and get something up then. So please keep your eyes peeled! Also, if you haven't donated yet, you can still donate to my Movember fund here. All proceeds go to The Prostate Cancer Charity.

Take care everyone...only a few weeks until Christmas!
~ Toby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a DYNAMITE day my friend!

Creative Commons Licence
Not tonight dear, I have a headache. by Toby Cadenhead is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.